Festive Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 25 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 270
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cup candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- HEAT oven 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate candies, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar, 1/24 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 270, Total Fat 14g, Calories From Fat 130g, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 105mg, Carbohydrates 33g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 28g, Protein 4g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.