Espresso Macaroon Muffins
- Yield: 24 muffins
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 20 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 220
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Medaglia d'Oro® Instant Espresso Coffee
- 4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup warm water
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups or coat with no-stick cooking spray. Combine coconut, almonds and 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk in small bowl.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in highest point of muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in large bowl. Whisk remaining sweetened condensed milk, warm water, eggs, oil, vanilla and instant espresso coffee powder in large bowl until combined and espresso powder is dissolved. Pour into flour mixture. Mix until combined.
- SPOON batter evenly into prepared muffin tins. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons reserved coconut mixture on top of each muffin.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 muffin of 24, Calories Per Serving 220, Total Fat 10g, Calories From Fat 80g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 250mg, Carbohydrates 28g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 11g, Protein 4g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 8%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.