Creamy White Fudge
- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 190
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Dash salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 pound premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan, over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
- LINE an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 piece of 32, Calories Per Serving 190, Total Fat 10g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrates 20g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 20g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.