Creamy White Fudge
- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 190
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- dash salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 pound premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan, over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 piece of 32, Calories Per Serving 190, Total Fat 10g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrates 20g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 20g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.