Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
- Yield: About 2 1/2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 130
- 3 cup (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 (6 oz.) package white chocolate baking squares
- LINE 8-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT white chocolate squares with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 piece of 40, Calories Per Serving 130, Total Fat 6g, Calories From Fat 50g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 60mg, Carbohydrates 17g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 16g, Protein 2g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.