Choose-a-Color Popcorn Treat
- Yield: about 16 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 20 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 140
- 1 (3 oz.) package cherry or other flavored gelatin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 12 cup popped popcorn
- HEAT oven to 300ºF. Line large shallow roasting pan with heavy foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter foil.
- REMOVE all unpopped popcorn. Pour popcorn into prepared pan. Keep warm in oven.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and dry gelatin in medium saucepan. Heat and stir over low heat until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly, 4 to 5 minutes.
- POUR mixture over popcorn. Stir gently to coat using a long-handled wooden spoon. Bake 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Carefully turn out onto large piece of lightly buttered foil. Cool. Break into pieces or clusters.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 cup of 16, Calories Per Serving 140, Total Fat 4g, Calories From Fat 40g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Carbohydrates 24g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 19g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.