- Yield: 6 dozen truffles
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 5 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 60
- 3 cup (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- POUR into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- SHAPE into 1-inch balls; roll in desired coating and/or decorate with frosting and candies. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 truffle of 72, Calories Per Serving 60, Total Fat 2.5g, Calories From Fat 25g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Carbohydrates 8g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 7g, Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.