Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Sauce
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 150
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoon Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- MELT chocolate and peanut butter with sweetened condensed milk and milk in medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
- REMOVE from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Serve warm over ice cream, cake or as fruit dipping sauce.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 2 T, 1/12 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 150, Total Fat 5g, Calories From Fat 50g, Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Carbohydrates 23g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 23g, Protein 4g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.