Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 190
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Fudge Brownie Mix
- chocolate syrup, or fruit dessert topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour. Chill. Garnish with chocolate syrup. Cut into bars.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in nuts. Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 36 brownies, Calories Per Serving 190, Total Fat 12g, Calories From Fat 100g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 100mg, Carbohydrates 20g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 16g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.