Brazilian-Style Pound Cake
- Yield: 20 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Calories Per Serving: 420
- 2 cup butter, softened
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 3 cup all purpose flour
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 10-inch fluted tube pan generously with no-stick cooking spray. Dust with flour.
- BEAT butter in extra large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Blend in sugar and eggs. Beat on high speed 3 minutes. Blend in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and lemon peel.
- STIR flour and salt in medium bowl until blended. Gradually blend into egg mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 90 to 95 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 30 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 20 slices, Calories Per Serving 420, Total Fat 22g, Calories From Fat 190g, Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 260mg, Carbohydrates 52g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 37g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.