- Yield: 1 Drink
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving:
- 3 lime, cut into wedges
- 3 cup water
- 3 tablespoon Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine three cups of water, three limes (cut in wedges), one-third cup of sugar and three tablespoons of Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk into a blender.
- Cover blender and pulse until ingredients are fully integrated.
- Strain the mixture and pour into a pitcher.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
- For a fun twist on this recipe, try freezing it overnight in an ice pop mold.