Apple Spice Custard Cake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 330
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Ground cinnamon, if desired
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
- 1 (18.25 or 18.5 oz.) package spice cake mix
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions. Stir in apples. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan generously with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and sour cream in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in lemon juice. Remove cake from oven; spread sour cream mixture evenly over hot cake.
- RETURN to oven; bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Cool. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of cake, Calories Per Serving 330, Total Fat 10g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 330mg, Carbohydrates 58g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 41g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 6%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.