Apple Pie Shake
- Yield: 4 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 390
- 1/2 cup apple juice or apple cider, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup applesauce, chilled
- Apple wedges and apple peel strips, if desired
- 3 cup crushed ice
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, chilled
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, applesauce, apple juice and apple spice in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, gradually add ice, blending until smooth. Serve immediately. Garnish with apple wedges and apple peel strips, if desired.
- *Substitute a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg and a dash of ground allspice for apple pie spice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 390, Total Fat 8g, Calories From Fat 70g, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 110mg, Carbohydrates 74g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 71g, Protein 8g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 25%, Vitamin C 25%, Iron 2%.