Sugar Cookie Ice Cream
- Yield: 2 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups crushed sugar cookies
- BEAT heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- FOLD in sweetened condensed milk and crushed cookies until blended.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- For the holidays, stir in one tablespoon each red and green decorator sprinkles with the sweetened condensed milk and cookies. Freeze as directed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/20 of recipe, 1/2 c), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.