Frozen Fudge Pops
- Yield: 16
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 390 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped
- 16 (3 oz.) disposable plastic cups
- 16 craft sticks
- STIR sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup in large bowl until well blended. Fold in whipped cream. Pour 1/3 cup of mixture into each cup. Insert wooden sticks.
- FREEZE for 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 pop of 16), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 55mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 27g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.