- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl; press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk at low speed; mix until smooth. Add eggs, lemon and orange peel and vanilla; mix just until blended. Pour filling into pan.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 34g (Saturated Fat 19g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 42g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.