Cheesecake Layered Brownies
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes. Beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch in small bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over partially baked brownie.
- BAKE 28 to 30 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Spread with frosting. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 36 brownies), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 105mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.