Cherry Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (10 oz.) jar maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- HEAT oven 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/24 of recipe), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.