- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 5/8 oz.) package butterscotch pudding and pie filling
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Crushed hard butterscotch candy
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar in small bowl; press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and water in medium saucepan; mix well. Stir in pudding mix. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla; beat in pudding mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 minutes or until golden brown around edge (center will be soft). Cool to room temperature. Chill. Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.