- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
- 1 cup (6 oz.) butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with pecans and butterscotch chips.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, remaining 2 eggs and vanilla in small bowl. Pour evenly over chips.
- BAKE an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool thoroughly. Cut into bars.
- *To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly brown.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.