Triple Layer Cookie Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Top evenly with coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut layer.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm. Melt chocolate chips with peanut butter in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack. Refrigerate 45 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.