- Yield: 3 dozen cupcakes
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 40 Minute
- Cook Time: 18 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 200
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- Colored sugar, small multicolored decorative candies or crushed cookies
- 2 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Dash salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Chocolate Premium Cake Mix
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup water
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Line 36 muffin tins with paper baking cups. Separate 1 egg yolk from white.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and egg yolk. Set aside.
- COMBINE cake mix, remaining sweetened condensed milk, water, 2 eggs and egg white in separate large bowl. Beat on low speed of electric mixer until moistened; beat on high speed 2 minutes.
- DIVIDE batter among prepared muffin tins, filling each 2/3 full. Add rounded teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture to center of each muffin tin.
- BAKE 18 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. (Filling will sink during baking). Cool on wire rack.
- FROST and immediately decorate cupcakes one at a time (frosting sets quickly).
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips melt; cook and stir an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cool 15 minutes. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla with electric mixer.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 cupcake of 36, Calories Per Serving 200, Total Fat 6g, Calories From Fat 60g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 140mg, Carbohydrates 34g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 29g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.