- Take the cold water and Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk into a mixing bowl and mix
- Then add the vanilla pudding and mix.
- Cover this mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. The next day, whip the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer and slowly add this cream to the vanilla mixture you removed from the refrigerator and mix.
- Then add mint, lime juice and zest, and stir.
- In a separate bowl/cup/ice cream cup, first, add some crumbs and then top it with some prepared cream.
- Repeat the same process one more time to obtain two layers of crumbs and cream.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and mint and serve cold.
- Recipe by our friend Betul @turkuazkitchen