- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- STIR cookie mix and melted butter with fork until crumbs form. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs just until blended. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and 2 tablespoons pineapple juice. Pour over warm crust. Sprinkle drained pineapple evenly over top.
- STIR coconut, macadamia nuts and butter in small bowl until evenly moistened. Sprinkle over pineapple layer.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set and coconut is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour on wire rack. Chill 1 hour. Cut into bars.
- Serving Size 1 bar, 1/36 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 210
- Total Fat 13 g
- Calories From Fat 120 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Sodium 160 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 21 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 16 g
- Protein 3 g