- Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, remove from the heat, add the tea mix, and stir to combine. Set aside to steep for 10 minutes.
- Once steeped, strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer or coffee filter into a large pitcher or bowl, discard the tea leaves. Set the tea aside to cool at room temperature.
- Place half and half in a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk, and whisk to combine.
- Pour the remaining sweetened condensed milk into the tea and whisk to combine.
- Assemble the popsicles by dividing the sweetened half and half between the popsicle molds. Place the molds in the freezer for 30 minutes or until the half and half layer is semi-frozen.
- Fill the molds with the tea mixture and return to the freezer. Freeze until the popsicles are frozen solid, about 6 hours to overnight.