- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch square baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE biscuit mix and sugar in medium bowl. Add butter and water; beat until well blended. Turn into prepared pan; press evenly over bottom with floured hands or spoon.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Spread evenly over shortcake layer. Chill at least 3 hours or until set. Cut into squares.
- COMBINE strawberries and glaze in medium bowl. Spoon over shortcake just before serving. Garnish with whipped topping.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/9 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 560
- Total Fat 29 g
- Calories From Fat 260 g
- Saturated Fat 16 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 490 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 70 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 53 g
- Protein 8 g