- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND raspberries until smooth in blender container. Combine raspberry puree and cornstarch in medium saucepan; cook and stir until thickened. Cool. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg whites, egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour.
- POUR batter over crust; drop raspberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with knife or spatula.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Also try substituting 1 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed for raspberries. Proceed as above.
- Serving Size 1 of 24 bars
- Calories Per Serving 100
- Total Fat 1 g
- Calories From Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 10 mg
- Sodium 180 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 16 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Sugars 14 g
- Protein 6 g