- To brew Vietnamese style coffee you will need to use a Vietnamese coffee filter to unmask the rich flavors of the chicory coffee. Depending on the size of your coffee filter you will have to brew either a single serving twice or if large enough you may brew all 4 TBSP together.
- For single serving filter: Add 2 TBSP of chicory coffee to filter and press down firmly with the secondary filter to ensure a slow and steady, strong flavored brew. Add 1 TBSP of hot water to â€œblossomâ€ the coffee grounds. Wait about 30 seconds, then slowly add the additional 1/3 cup hot water. Repeat this process if single serve, or double these ingredients if you have a larger filter.
- As your coffee is finishing up, prepare the cocktail shaker with 4 TBSP of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk and the Pumpkin Spices! Add in your brewed Vietnamese coffee along with cubed ice about 3/4 full. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
- Prepare the serving glasses by completely filling with crushed ice.
- Remove top from the cocktail shaker and serve Pumpkin Spiced Vietnamese Coffee through strainer.
- Garnish with a fresh cinnamon stick and ENJOY!