- Line an 8×8 cake tin with foil and spray with cooking oil.
- Into a large microwaveable mixing bowl add white chocolate chips followed by the sweetened condensed milk. Mix the ingredients together then microwave 4-5 times at 20-second intervals, mixing after each break. You want the mixture to be completely smooth.
- Into the mixture add the pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix together thoroughly then pour into the cake tin. Place into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the refrigerator and slice it into squares.
- Sprinkle the fudge with a bit more pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
- Recipe by our friend Taylor @TaylorGolub