- Step 1: Mix the ingredients”,”Place the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, the pumpkin puree, and the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir non-stop while the mixture comes to a gentle boil and starts to cook. Don’t stop stirring at any point or it will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Step 2: Cook the brigadeiro
- Cook the mixture for about 15 minutes, until very thick. If you run a spatula through the bottom of the pan, the brigadeiro should take about 5 seconds to come back together. And the mixture should fall off the spatula into chunks.
- Step 3: Cool down”,”Remove the brigadeiro to a plate, let it cool down, and then stick it in the fridge for at least 1 hour until completely chilled through.
- Step 4: Roll the brigadeiros”,”With buttered hands, scoop a small amount of brigadeiro and roll between your palms to form a smooth ball. Then use a toothpick to make dents along the sides of the brigadeiro ball to form a pumpkin shape. Place a mini chocolate on top to be the pumpkin stem.
- StorageStore the brigadeiro in the fridge for up to 15 days, in a covered container.
- Recipe by our friend Camila @PiesandTacos