- HEAT oven to 425°F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1-inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired.
- FAVORITE TOPPINGS
- SOUR CREAM TOPPING: COMBINE 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350ºF, spread evenly over top. Bake 10 minutes.
- STREUSEL TOPPING: COMBINE 1/2 cup packed brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour in medium bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped nuts. After pie has baked 30 minutes at 350ºF, sprinkle evenly over top. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE: MELT 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small saucepan over low heat. Drizzle or spread over top of baked pie.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/8 of pie
- Calories Per Serving 300
- Total Fat 11 g
- Calories From Fat 100 g
- Saturated Fat 5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 65 mg
- Sodium 430 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 45 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 32 g
- Protein 7 g