- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract. Use a hand mixer to mix until it forms a crumbly mixture that can be easily molded.
- Use a teaspoon to portion the peppermint mixture. Use your hands to form small flat round discs. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the chocolate and coconut oil. Heat in the microwave in 30-second increments until completely melted and smooth.
- Set 30 liners out on a cookie sheet. Use a spoon to add about 1 tsp of chocolate to the bottom of each liner.
- Add a peppermint patty to each liner. Top with more chocolate and a sprinkle of crushed peppermint.
- Allow to set at room temperature, or pop in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Recipe by our friend Liz @BuuckFarmsBakery