- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line the bottom and sides of an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. In a heat-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate and butter in 20-second intervals, stirring in between them until it’s smooth. Set it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, use a whisk to combine the eggs, both sugars, and peppermint extract until they are well combined. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate and whisk until they’re smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and fold them together just until the flour is just combined. Fold in half of the peppermint bits to the brownie mix.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and top with the rest of the peppermint bits and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes. Then remove them from the pan and allow them to cool completely.
- In a small bowl using a microwave melt the white chocolate chips and drizzle over the cooled brownies and top with more peppermint bits.
- Recipe by our friend Swapna @DreamyBaker