- Into a medium saucepan pour in the heavy cream and a (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk. Stir the mixture together on medium heat then pour in the vanilla bean paste.
- Add the gelatin and milk to the mixture and boil, keep stirring.
- Turn off heat and allow the mixture to slightly cool before pouring into ramekins and freezing for 1 hour.
- Into a small saucepan pour in the water, raspberries, sugar, and lemon. Turn heat up to medium and allow the mixture to begin to boil. Keep stirring to avoid burning and cook until the sauce begins to slightly thicken.
- Pour the raspberry sauce through a sieve to catch all the seeds so you are left with just the sauce.
- Place the sauce into the refrigerator to cool down.
- Take the panna cotta’s out of the freezer. Take a knife and score all around the panna cotta to help release it from the ramekin. Flip the panna cotta out onto a plate and top on it to help it slide out. If you are having trouble getting the panna cotta out of the ramekin you can dip the ramekin into hot water for 5-10 seconds to help it.
- Pour 1-2 tbsp of the raspberry sauce on top of each panna cotta and enjoy!
- Recipe by our friend Taylor @TaylorGolub