- Into a microwave-safe bowl pour in the semi-sweet chocolate chips with 4 tbsp heavy cream. Microwave for 40 seconds then stir until fully melted.
- Into a medium mixing bowl pour in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt into the sweetened condensed milk. Stir to fully incorporate.
- Into a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, pour in 2 cups of heavy cream. Whisk until firm peaks appear.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream. Carefully fold until both mixtures are fully incorporated.
- Now pour 1/2 of the ice cream mixture into a freezer-safe bowl. Then pour 1/2 of the melted chocolate on top of the ice cream and make swirl designs using a knife. Repeat with the remaining half of ice cream and chocolate.
- Place into the freezer for at least 6-8 hours.
Recipe by our friend Taylor @taylorgolub