For the Jam:
- Add the berries and sugar to a pot over medium heat and cook for 7-10 minutes, until the berries have started to break down. Mash the berries with a stick blender and return to heat for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the mixture has thickened into a jam-like consistency.
For the Crust:
- In a large bowl combine your melted butter and graham crackers crumbs and mix until they resemble wet sand.
- Divide the crust evenly among the mason jars and pat down to make a1/2 inch thick crust in each one.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the 3 tablespoons of cold water in a small microwave-safe bowl and set it aside to bloom for 10 mins . Heat the gelatin on low heat until it’s dissolved.
- Add the condensed milk, cream cheese, heavy cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to a large bowl, then beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer for 4-5 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the gelatin and pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust, dividing evenly among the jars, then pour the berry jam over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, then serve!
Recipe by our friend Swapna @Dreamybaker