- Whip heavy whipping cream on medium speed until stiff peak form- about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until everything is combined.
- Scoop even portions into the premade graham cracker crusts (about 2 medium cookie scoops each) and use a spatula or a knife to even them out.
- Pop cheesecakes in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
- -OPTIONAL: Top with berries when serving.
- You do not need to bake the premade crusts. But if you want a golden crust, you can bake the crusts at 375°F for 5 minutes, and allow them to cool completely before adding cheesecake filling.