- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grease 4 ramekins with softened butter then sprinkle with flour to evenly coat. Shake out any excess flour. Refrigerate the ramekins until later.
- Put the chocolate chips into a microwavable bowl to melt. Melt at 20-second intervals until smooth.
- Add 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk and 2 egg yolks into the chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
- Into a stand mixer with the whisk attachment beat the egg whites until stiff peaks are formed.
- Scoop 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate and stir with a whisk. Add 1/2 of the remaining egg whites and fold gently into the chocolate. Finally, place the remaining egg whites into the chocolate and fold them together.
- Take out the chilled ramekins and divide the chocolate mixture into the ramekins.
- Bake the soufflés for 14 minutes, or until risen above the rims.
- Serve with powdered sugar on top.
Recipe by our friend Taylor @TaylorGolub