- PREHEAT oven to 350°F, using the conventional oven settings only. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- SPREAD all-purpose flour evenly over the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven. Toast the flour for 5 minutes, stir, and toast for another 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool at room temperature.
- MIX salted butter and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Whisk until fluffy and blended, about 3-4 minutes.
- ADD the sweetened condensed milk to the blender and continue to whisk until blended, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl as needed.
- Once the flour has toasted and cooled, add to the wet mixture in 1/2 cup increments until blended and resembling traditional cookie dough.
- REMOVE the bowl from the mixer and add chocolate chips, stirring by hand with a spatula to combine.
- ENJOY immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Edible cookie dough will keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator.