- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Beat butter, brown sugar and baking soda in large bowl. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour and oats; mix well. Press 2/3 oat mixture onto bottom of ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk and remaining vanilla. Spread evenly over oat mixture.
- STIR almond brickle pieces into remaining oat mixture. Dot over filling with spoon.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- For triangle-shaped bar cookies, cut baked cookies into squares; cut each square diagonally to form triangles.
- Serving Size 1 bar, 1/48 of recipe
- Calories Per Serving 140
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Calories From Fat 40 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Sodium 65 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 22 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 15 g
- Protein 2 g