- Bake cake according to directions in a sheet pan and cool completely. Crumble cake completely in a bowl. Add extract and condensed milk. Mix mixture.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop out evenly sized rounds. Roll each one into a ball and place on a cookie sheet. Continue for the remaining cake. Place into the refrigerator.
- In a bowl add chocolate and coconut oil. Place into the microwave and melt. Check after every 15 seconds and stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Drop a chocolate ball into the chocolate. Cover completely. With a fork, remove the ball from the chocolate and slightly bang on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on a parchment lined baking pan. Repeat until all balls are covered. Once balls do not look wet anymore, place excess chocolate in a pastry bag, cut the tip off in a very small cut. Zig zag the chocolate over the balls making lines over the top. Immediately sprinkle with crushed freeze dried raspberries, so that they stick to the lines.
- Refrigerate for about 5-10 minutes, then serve.
- Recipe By Our Friend Monique Polanco from Peaches to Peaches