- Preheat the oven to 425F and grease a donut pan.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and set the dry ingredients aside.
- Combine the oil, Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, light brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and sour cream until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Fold in the dry ingredients just until the last streak of flour is combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the batter and pipe into the donut molds about 3/4 full. Bake for 8 minutes, just until they start to look golden and the center springs back when you press on it.
- Remove the donuts from the oven and invert them onto a cooling rack. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter.
- To make the glaze, whisk the cocoa powder into the Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed milk until it’s fully combined.
- Dip the top half of the donuts into the glaze & serve. Store remaining donuts in an airtight container.
Recipe by Bernice from Baran Bakery