- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. While warm, cut cooked brownie into pieces; roll into 1-inch balls. Let cool.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan or double boiler over low heat. Add vanilla and butter; mix well.
- DIP each brownie ball using fork or spoon into warm chocolate; let excess drip off. Place on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. For best results keep chocolate warm or thin with cream as necessary.
- DECORATE tops of brownie balls with desired toppings. Let stand until set.
- Serving Size 1 of 24 brownie bites
- Calories Per Serving 250
- Total Fat 11 g
- Calories From Fat 100 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 20 mg
- Sodium 90 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 35 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 28 g
- Protein 3 g