- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 15×10-inch jellyroll pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in large mixing bowl. Add cocoa mixture and beat with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute. Beat in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- MELT 1 cup butter. Whisk in 1/4 cup cocoa until smooth. Stir in brewed coffee.
- *To make strong brewed coffee: Measure 1/4 cup Folgers Classic Roast or Black Silk Ground Coffee for each 1 1/4 cups cold water. Brew in coffeemaker as desired.
- *To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
- MELT remaining 1/4 cup butter. Whisk in remaining 1/4 cup cocoa and sweetened condensed milk. Dissolve 1 tablespoon coffee crystals in water. Add to frosting mixture. Beat stir in powdered sugar until smooth. Spread on warm cake. Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 580
- Total Fat 28 g
- Calories From Fat 250 g
- Saturated Fat 15 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 110 mg
- Sodium 400 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 77 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Sugars 57 g
- Protein 9 g