- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- TOSS 1/2 cup chocolate chips in small bowl with flour to coat; stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips evenly over top.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
- For best distribution of chocolate chips throughout cheesecake, do not over-soften or over beat cream cheese.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of cake
- Calories Per Serving 490
- Total Fat 33 g
- Calories From Fat 290 g
- Saturated Fat 18 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 120 mg
- Sodium 340 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 43 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 36 g
- Protein 9 g