- LET refrigerated pie crust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Roll pie crust on floured surface from center to edge, forming a circle about 12 inches in diameter. Ease pastry into 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Trim pastry even with the rim of the pan.
- COMBINE eggs, sweetened condensed milk and butter in medium bowl. Stir in nuts and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Place pastry-lined tart pan on a baking sheet. Carefully pour filling into pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool.
- MELT remaining chocolate chips and shortening over low heat in small saucepan. Just before serving, drizzle over tart.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of tart
- Calories Per Serving 350
- Total Fat 20 g
- Calories From Fat 180 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 60 mg
- Sodium 210 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 38 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 28 g
- Protein 8 g