- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF and grease a donut pan with spray oil.
- 1.Mix the Eagle Brand® Condensed Milk, egg, butter, oil, and milk together.
- 2.Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- 3.Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients, along with the shredded carrots, and raisins if using, and stir until combined.
- 4.Pour the batter onto the donut pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- 5.Mix the Eagle Brand® Condensed Milk with the lemon juice. Spread on top of the donuts.
- Notes: You will use one full 14 oz. can of Eagle Brand® Condensed Milk for this recipe, half for the donuts, and the other half for the glaze.
The lemon juice in the glaze will help the condensed milk get thick, without giving it too much lemon taste, it will be tangy and delicious!
The raisins are optional, you can also add nuts or other dried fruit if you wish.