- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Coat 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE blueberries, sweetened condensed milk and lemon peel in medium bowl.
- PLACE 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix in large bowl. Cut in 3/4 cup butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in blueberry mixture. Spread in prepared pan.
- COMBINE remaining 1/2 cup biscuit mix and brown sugar in small bowl; cut in remaining 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts. Sprinkle over cobbler. Bake 65 to 70 minutes.
- For Blueberry Sauce: Combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg in saucepan. Add water. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in 1 pint blueberries. Cook and stir until hot.
- SERVE cobbler with vanilla ice cream and Blueberry Sauce.
- Serving Size 1 slice, 1/12 of cobbler
- Calories Per Serving 450
- Total Fat 22 g
- Calories From Fat 200 g
- Saturated Fat 11 g
- Trans Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 45 mg
- Sodium 360 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 58 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 44 g
- Protein 5 g