- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Chop up 6-7 apples; a variety of apples are great. Place the apples into a baking dish and toss with the juice of 1 lemon.
- Into a large mixing bowl add flour, oats, salt, ground cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Pour the melted butter into the oats mixture, and toss together. Crumble over the apples then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Drizzle a 14 oz of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk all over the top of the crumble then bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow the crumble to cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoying!