White Christmas Jewel Fudge
- Yield: 2 1/4 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 130
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 (6 oz.) package premium white chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in cherries. Spread in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into squares.
- RUM RAISIN WHITE FUDGE: OMIT vanilla and cherries. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar, 1 teaspoon rum flavoring and 3/4 cup raisins. Proceed as above.
- TOASTED NUTTY WHITE FUDGE: OMIT cherries. Add 1 cup chopped toasted nuts. Proceed as above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 piece of 36, Calories Per Serving 130, Total Fat 5g, Calories From Fat 50g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Carbohydrates 18g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 15g, Protein 2g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.