Ultimate Chocolate Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 30 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 240
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Chocolate Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups), divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, coconut and pecans. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Cool completely on wire rack. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into bars or diamonds.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar, 1/24 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 240, Total Fat 16g, Calories From Fat 140g, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 80mg, Carbohydrates 24g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 19g, Protein 3g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.